Using ProFume® Gas Fumigant
Proven Pest Control
Efficacy testing and commercial success demonstrate ProFume provides excellent control of a wide spectrum of insect pests, including important moth (Lepidoptera) and beetle (Coleoptera) pests. ProFume gas fumigant controls all life stages of insects and rodents (mice and rats).
Registration Granted in the U.S.
The United States Environmental Protection Agency has accepted a full federal Section 3 label for ProFume gas fumigant for post-harvest treatment of non-residential food handling establishments (pet food facilities, bakeries, food production facilities, mills, warehouses, etc.), shipping containers (railcars, trucks, etc.), fumigation chambers, and storage structures.
Mediterranean Flour Moth
Indian Meal Moth
Confused Flour Beetle
Sawtoothed Grain Beetle
Red Flour Beetle
Processed Fractions and By-Products
- Enriched flour
- Cocoa beans
- Cotton seed
- Herbs and spices
- Vegetables and legumes (dried)
- Other processed foods including pet food. (Refer to label for other processed food guidelines.)
- Dried fruits (such as raisins, prunes, figs, apples, apricots, bananas and dates)
- Tree nuts (all tree nuts including walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts and pecans)
- Seeds of labeled commodities (not for human consumption)